Business Development Executive
To understand and cultivate strong brand equity through customer service. Good BD processes drive active follow up of opportunities, pursuit of target client and generation of revenue in a structured way so that outcomes are maximised. Guiding and mentoring your internal team. Completely manging your responses develop powerful referral based marketing strategies.
Essentials @ D&C
These are the fundamental behaviours that you need to progress and prosper in Dots & Coms
- Strong English communication skills.
- A full understanding & regular use of all technical aspects of your role.
- Strong and quick client interaction.
- Deliver the highest quality of work that is accurate and on time.
- To understand and be a link between the client and the studio.
- To actively participate in all the activities of the office.
- Work on new business leads and maintain the rapo with the old clients.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- To be approachable at all times.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing and new accounts.
- Drive new business acquisitions by offering a unique and compelling proposition to business.
- Understand the marketing objective for each client and deliver above marked expectations.
- To adhere to the timeframes of the project.
Process and Team working
- Ensure effective communication between the studio and the marketing team.
- To understand the overview of the technical side of the project.
- To actively participate in the team meetings to exchange information and ideas.
- Share your ideas on new prospects within the marketing team.
Business Growth and Knowledge
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Required Knowledge and skills
- Attention to detail with good level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate a basic level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Responsible for running all client projects and cordinating with the studio manager to make appropriate comments before being sent to clients. Ensuring these are correct
Communication & Reporting
2. Studio Manager
Cordinate smooth flow of the project. Guidance on projects and the team.
Close collboration with the team to drive client satisfaction and positivity within the team.